Samstag, 30. November 2013

This is a matter of the heart - Dies ist eine Herzensangelegenheit


There are still some of these old woven pillow cases in my wardrobe. As I weaver I really do like their texture, but I also love these old buttons, covered with fabric.


I stitched an old lace onto it and embroidered the German words: Dies ist eine Herzensangelegenheit, which means "This is a matter of the heart" in English. And I added some crocheted hearts.


Zum Glück habe ich immer noch einige dieser alten gewobenen Kopfkissenbezüge im Schrank. Als Weberin mag ich diese Strukturen, aber auch diese alten stoffbezogenen Knöpfe.


Ein Stück alte Spitze, die gestickten Worte "Dies ist eine Herzensangelegenheit" und ein paar selbst gehäkelte Herzen.....

3 Kommentare:

  1. 2nd attempt at leaving comment!
    Ute, this is simply beautiful! I love it!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely work Ute, you are really in a creative flow!!!
    Love
    Becky

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful piece, I love the addition of the little crocheted bits
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen